SWEAT on Birchwood. So here we are, Sweat Personal Training has arrived in Tamahere and we can’t wait to show you around.
Regarded as one of New Zealand’s very best fitness trainers, Jason was ranked in the top echelon of New Zealand tennis in the mid nineties and played professional tennis in Australia. Jason then turned his attention to triathlon where he completed Ironman New Zealand three times and qualified for the New Zealand age group Team.
As a trainer Jason is currently working with many of New Zealand’s top athletes. His focus is evenly split between High Performance sports and helping people achieve goals from all walks of life be it completing a lifelong event goal on the bucket list or improving a client’s quality of life. This can be as simple as improving fitness levels, decreasing stress and improving sleeping and eating habits.
Bachelor Sport and Exercise Science, Sport Nutrition Major
Qualified Physical Conditioner for High Performance Sport New Zealand
- Contracted Trainer High Performance Sport New Zealand
- New Zealand White Ferns Lead Strength and Conditioner
- New Zealand Cricket Lead regional Strength and Conditioner
- Trainer of World Squash Top 10 and Commonwealth Games Gold Medalist Joelle King
- Physical Conditioner to many of New Zealand's elite athletes
- Programmer for amateur athletes predominantly tri-athlete’s, cyclists, and runners who are chasing their personal goals
- Personal Trainer. Whether your goal be weight loss, muscle gain, toning or simply to get and stay fit or just because it’s easier and more fun to train with someone
Rhiana is a really talented trainer who can get the best out of her clients while maintaining a sense of enjoyment and satisfaction.
Rhiana was a top sportswoman in both netball and cricket having now turned her attention to performance coaching.
Rhiana is also SWEAT’s personal reformer Pilates instructor having found a passion for reformer Pilates post sport.
Rhiana is that perfect blend of trainer who knows how to work hard, knows how to push you hard, and knows that in order for you to achieve your goals there must be some enjoyment along the way.
Sarah is a busy mum of 2 with a love of fitness and a passion for a healthy active lifestyle- to which she has enjoyed setting herself many personal fitness goals along the way; from Marathons to Ocean Swims.
“I love the feeling you get from a good workout, and I’m always up for a good challenge. I believe that exercise should be fun!”
After many years of supporting & advising her friends with their training, she decided to take the plunge and try something new. With her children now both at school, the timing couldn’t have fit better. Sarah has just completed her National Certificate in Fitness and is excited to bring people together to help inspire, motivate, achieve goals or to simply to start enjoying exercise again.